- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper burger meat for the witch-burning festival, when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable materials and craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business. Help yourself — gather the valuable resources scattered across the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Quests and corpses. These dead bodies don’t need all those organs, do they? Why not grind them up and sell them to the local butcher? Or you can go on proper quests, you roleplayer.
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without those! Take a trip into the unknown, and find discover new alchemy ingredients — which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers.
There are currently 846 players playing this game on Steam
15 August 2018
- OS:Windows 7
- Processor:Intel core i5, 1.5 GHz and up
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:1 Gb dedicated video card, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX:Version 10
- Storage:1 GB available space